Wrongtools announces two new free virtual instruments for Kontakt: Cassette Bass and Tangent trailer piano.
Cassette Bass is an instrument featuring bass sounds from a Moog Liberation Keytar recorded onto a cassette. Wrongtools describes it as notorious, obscure, and grim – it leaves a taste of iron on the tip of the tongue.
- Sound sculpturing: simple movements in XY pad generate complex results
- Settings view with velocity curve option, transpose, simulated round-robin, and GUI magnifier
- Load/save universal settings
- 2x size scalable interface
Cassette Bass is free for anyone; it requires adding to the cart.
Tangent is a textural cinematic piano recorded through a chain of pedals and tape echo machines. The result is a soft piano with a complex architected cinematic and indescribable phenomenal sound.
- Unlimited sound sculpturing & tweak abilities
- Recorded through vintage analog signal chains
- Adjustable custom IR reverbs
- Soft ethereal majestic trailer piano beauty
Tangent is free for all those who subscribe to the Wrongtools newsletter.
Both instruments require a full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 6.4.2 (or later). They won’t work within free Kontakt Player.
More information: Wrongtools