Joey Sturgis Tones has announced their Gang Vocals sample pack is now available as a free download.
JST Gang Vocals is a free collection of gang vocals created and performed by our community, for our community.
With segmented, pre-mixed, and raw gang vocals of every chant someone could ever need just a few clicks away, spend less time searching for usable clips or recording your own, and amplify your productions with ease!
- 44.1 kHz 24-bit WAV files
- Individual tracks of every voice for you to mix however you want
- Dry, unprocessed groups of low, mid, and high voices for you to pick from
- A full, DRY blend of all the groups
- A full, PROCESSED blend of all the groups
This sample pack contains classic vocal phrases such as “One! Two! Three! Four!”, “Aye!”, “Breakdown!” “Hey!”, “Let’s go!”, “Ohhhhhh!” and so on. There’s also a “Drink Bleach!” vox sample inside – who knows, maybe you’ll create a hit with it, haha.
JST Gang Vocals can be used in your productions and compositions completely royalty-free, but cannot be resold or distributed as delivered.
More information: Joey Sturgis Tones