Syntler has announced that its Drumper 2.5 drum machine VST instrument plugin for Windows is now free for anyone.
This 32-bit VST plugin for Windows was previously sold for $29.
Programming patterns on a 16-step drum machine is a pretty boring task. But with Drumper, it’s fun. The plugin forms a drumbeat (groove) from two 16-step patterns in real-time.
You can change the rhythmic pattern “on the fly” not only by switching rhythmic patterns but also smoothly, changing parameters such as “morphing”, “density” and others.
- 128 editable presets
- 20 drumsets including bass drum, snare drum, close and open hi-hat, 2 percussion samples
- supports .WAV sample files (20 samples for 2 drumsets, 16, 24-bit)
- 774 editable 16-step patterns
- 12 editable pattern combinations for each preset
- 4 LFO with synchronization and “sample and hold” shape
- 2 filters with resonance and frequency control for each drumset combination
- crossfade function
- pan, pitch, decay, and reverb control for each drum sound
- MIDI out
- fx processor with repeat effect, stereo delay, and stereo phaser
- deep saturation effect
- MIDI “learn” function for all faders and knobs
Drumper 2.5 is a VST instrument plugin (32-bit) for DAWs and other plugin hosts operating on Windows. You can load it on 64-bit DAWs using jBridge or a similar utility.
More information: Syntler