Is there a 12-step program for “sampling-random-stuff-aholics”? Let us know if you’re aware of such a group (we’ll bring Peaslee and the gang along with us)… but until then, we’ll keep capturing these random, beautiful specimens of sound.
The Harmonette is a rare, antique instrument, and in all of our research we could not find a similar one! It looks like a recorder, but functions and sounds more like a melodica. And it’s super old – our best guess is somewhere between 60-80 years.
The Christmas-like colors inspired us to offer the Harmonette as a free, time-limited instrument… the window of opportunity to download this will be very small. So what are you waiting for!? Grab this instrument and make some music!
- One squeaky toy, huge range of sounds
- 11 NKI files
- 32 MB installed
- Download from our web-server, nothing fancy (we’re broke too, man!)
- Sample resolution: 48 Khz / 16-bit stereo
- Kontakt 4.2 (Full Retail) is 32/64-bit, MAC/PC compatible
- Note: Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2 or later full retail versions required..
- Note: Free Kontakt Player will only work for 30 minutes with this product. Full version required to remove this restriction.
- Runs as a stand-alone application, VST® or Audio Units plug-in, RTAS® under Pro Tools 7/8 . Minimum: Mac OS X® 10.4 / 10.5, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM or Windows® XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended!
More info: Harmonette
Scroll to bottom for more related news.