Xenobioz has released Dulcet VSTi, a free delay-based physical modeling virtual instrument for Windows. Dulcet comes with 128 orchestral (pizzicato, strings, bass, trumpets etc) presets and a manual in pdf format.
- Body resonator with many different modes.
- Noise, with Pink, Red, Blue, White noise modes which can be used as a noise generator or an exciter for the PM delay when the feedback (FB slider) is at max.
- Oscillator with saw, sine, square (with adjustable pulse width) waves and white and pink noise modes. It can be used as a sub oscillator, or as an exciter for the PM delay.
- Pre-filter(Filters before the PM delay) with different filter modes and Source options (Noise/Osc/Both).
- Another Filter with different modes and modulation options.
- Vibrato and tremolo/ LFO for the filter.
- Pitch envelope with adjustable probability.
- A delay.