Flandersh Tech releases Substitute, a free/donationware subtractive synthesizer instrument plugin for Windows.
Substitute (VST3 64-bit) is your free substitute synthesizer for virtual analog needs. It features dual oscillators with dual analog-style serial filters, effects, and a modulation section that also may be used with other virtual instruments through its CV-out connections. Connecting it to other virtual instruments, it is also able to sample a waveform and use it in the synth in the next moment.
- Dual oscillator section with classical waveforms
- Supports custom single-cycle waveforms and recording of single-cycle waveforms.
- Topology preserving analog-style filters.
- Extensive modulation capabilities through four envelopes and four LFOs, with CV-out options for external instruments.
- Creative effect section with different delays, waveshaper, compressor, reverb, special noise generator, ring modulation, FM, tone control, bit reduction and saturation amp.
- MIDI chord generator and classic arpeggiator.
Substitute is available to Windows users in VST3 plugin format.
More information and download: Flandersh Tech