Agus Hardiman releases Monster Soundscapes, a free dual-layer virtual instrument for adding ambience and texture to your sound.
Monster Soundscapes is a free multi-voice ambient and SFX sound plugin that you can mix and match to obtain unique sounds that match your mood and visual needs.
This plugin can be used to generate ambient sound for your film scoring projects or animated film projects. It can also be used for relaxation or ASMR by recording some notes in your DAW and looping them endlessly.
Monster Soundscapes contains both original sounds recorded by Agus Hardiman and free sounds from the internet that were tweaked to make them different from the original.
- Lightweight (doesn’t consume much RAM)
- Two voice categories: Ambient and SFX, each with 5 random loops
- 25 individual one-shot SFX to mix and match the overall ambient sounds to your liking
- 8 presets that will be updated regularly with new presets in the future
- Each Voice has its own Volume, Pan, and Voice On/off
- Master Reverb and Master Delay with their own parameters and Master Volume
The plugin is available in VST2, VST3 (Windows 64-bit), and VST2, VST3, Audio Unit (Mac 64-bit), and it’s compatible with all major DAWs.
More information and download: Agus Hardiman