Fanan Team releases Quentin, a free synthesizer instrument plugin for digital audio workstations on Windows.
Quentin is a polyrhythmic hybrid subtractive synth with 3 totally independent 3 oscillators, a chord arp with built-in arpeggios, a trance gate, and motorized LFO.
Quentin is 3 totally independent 3 oscillators synth with a unique specialty in polyrhythmical sequences thanks to the newly modeled 999 built-in seeded rhythms arpeggiator, a flexible 32 steps trance gate and 9 BPM driven LFO motors.
The synth itself is a hybrid subtractive synth with 3 totally independent hybrid oscillators with 2 morphed wavetables (wavetable + pad OSC), a character engine, unison engine (spread), analog dirt engine, 11 types of filter, eq per wavetable, and a modulation envelope.
- 3 independent oscillators, each with separated filters, EQs, character editor, amp and modulation envelopes, divided in to 2 sections: traditional wavetables and pad.
- Chords arpeggiator with 999 seeded arpeggios, octave range and timing controls and ply generator.
- Motorized LFO containing 9 LFOs.
- 6 Built-in effects with separate control over each oscillator.
- Mono mode including portamento feature.
- Resizable GUI.
The plugin is available as free to download in VST/VST3 formats for Windows.
More information and download: Fanan Team