Shadowsora has released Soraboy, a free Chiptune VST3 plugin instrument for creating pulse wave sounds inspired by the Nintendo Gameboy.
The instrument has a simple-to-use interface and comes with 4 pulse width options, an amplitude envelope, and controls such as pitch bend and vibrato. 13 factory presets are included.
- Pulse Wave Oscillator
- 4 pulse width options (12.5%, 25%, 50% and 75%)
- Pitch Bend
- Envelope (starting amplitude + fade in/out)
- “Chord” Arpeggiator (based on LSDJ’s “C” command)
- “Pulsate” button that cycles through the pulse widths
- “Plok” button that makes… “plok” sound (?!)
- 13 built-in presets
Soraboy is aimed at sound design and game music creation, also at EDM genres. It is available in VST3 plugin format for digital audio workstations on Windows.
More information: Shadowsora