Nami Audio has released Childhood Memories, a free sample-based library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
This library goes back to your childhood and lets you travel through sweet sound journeys with three carefully sampled instruments: A kalimba, a glockenspiel, and a flute.
Each one of them comes with two extra layers bringing the instruments to new horizons: Space allowing you to add beautiful and intricate reverbs and Pad letting the sound resonate in unique and experimental ways.
- 3 instruments: kalimba, glockenspiel and flute
- reverb patch for adding beautiful and intricate space to the instrument
- warped texture for letting the sound resonate in unique and experimental ways.
- 454 samples at 48kHz, 24bit
- 2.42GB of disk space needed
Childhood Memories library works within a full version of Kontakt 6.7.1 or higher; the free Kontakt Player version isn’t supported.
More information: Nami Audio