RepliCat releases GreenWave, a free subtractive dual-oscillating software synthesizer for DAWs on Windows.
GreenWave is a flexible modern software synthesizer with classic roots. The goal is to build a tool for crafting organic and otherworldly sounds with a simple and minimal interface.
- Fully Portable (no installer and you can put your patches anywhere)
- 10+ Handcrafted Waveforms
- Up to 16 unison voices per oscillator (32 total)
- Independent ADSR for each Oscillator
- Both LFOs are full-featured oscillators
- LFO ADSR (much cooler than “LFO Delay” found on other synths)
- Built-in Spectrum Analyzer & Oscilloscope
- Function Level Waveform Morphing
- 2 Dedicated ADSR Modulation Envelopes
- Randomize Patch Button
- Totally Free
- NO DRM
GreenWave is in the alpha phase, which means it is still being built and may contain bugs.
Also if you want to support the author, you can make any donation on the product page. You can download it as standalone app or in VST3 plugin format for Windows only.
More information: RepliCat