OneClickChords has released Nano Saturate, a free saturation effect plugin for DAWs running on Windows.
The developer says Nano Saturate is the fastest way to saturate your sound for free. With it, you can easily create the sound of modern Progressive House, plus it sounds best on distorted supersaws.
Nano Saturate includes 11 different saturation algorithms to choose from, also a transparent limiter. The limiter never lets the wet signal’s peak level surpass the original signal’s peak level (exceptions occur when using the stereo knob). The algorithm also has automatic resonance detection, which then can be controlled using the Drone/Resonance knobs.
- Tab control – lets you select from 11 different saturation algorithms;
- Mix – dry/wet signal mix amount;
- Power – increases the intensity of any of the 11 saturation modes;
- Resonance – reduces the resonance detected by algorithm;
- Drone – any sound that is not resonance or not part of the original signal is classified as “Drone”; you can increase or decrease the drone sound with this knob;
- Stereo – sets the stereo field of saturation from mono to 200% stereo.
Nano Saturate is available in VST3 plugin format for DAWs and other plugin hosts on Windows.
More information: OneClickChords