Nakst has released Fluctus, a free FM synthesizer plugin in CLAP and FL Studio native plugin formats.
Fluctus is a free 3-operator FM synthesizer that’s incredibly simple yet very flexible in the sounds it can produce.
- Completely free. No copy protection, DRM or mailing list signups.
- 3 operators each with variable brightness control, arranged in a loop: Op 3 modulates Op 2, Op 2 modulates Op 1, and Op 1 modulates Op 3. There’s some really interesting sounds you can create
with feedback. Op 3 can also modulate Op 1.
- Various effects: soft and hard saturators, multi-mode filter (lowpass and highpass), ping-pong delay and phaser.
- Streamlined single-page user interface with scaling ranging from 100% to 200%.
- Very simple design, perfect for those new to FM synthesis.
- Over 60 built-in patches in the factory ROM bank, accessible from the patch browser.
- Full support for the new CLAP plugin API.
- Optional 2x oversampling
Fluctus is available for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Requires a CLAP host, or it can work as a native plugin for FL Studio.
More information: Nakst