Agus Hardiman of MonsterDAW returns with a new free virtual instrument plugin (sample-based) called Monster Synth (VST/AU).
Monster Synth is a free synth plugin with many distinctive sounds that you may not find in other synth plugins.
To be useful for a lot of people, besides that unique presets, I programmed some ‘common’ presets too.
It’s a ROMPLER (=sample playback) synth plugin with a few basic sets of synthesizer parameters.
- 100 presets
- Full 88-notes synth sounds for each preset
- Soundbank/Presets can be placed on an external hard disk, no need to place it in a startup drive
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release
- Parameter/Knob value reset by double-clicking it
- Glide or Portamento Mode
- Velocity Curve
- Rate, Depth, and LFO settings with sound sources and destinations and waveform shape
- Filter with High Pass or Low Pass types and Frequency value
- Master Reverb and Master Volume
Monster Synth is available in 64-bit VST & AU plugin versions for Windows and macOS.
More information: Agus Hardiman