ZamplerSound has released Behringer’s Magnificent Seven, a new expansion for Zampler and Akai MPCs featuring 7 Behringer synths.
The development of new Behringer synths and clones is in full swing and makes countless musicians happy, now able to enjoy the sound for a fraction of the original.
Since some of the announced new releases are still waiting, the Zampler crew is going ahead and presents 99 presets from seven synth legends, from JP-8000 and Jupiter-80 to Oberheim SEM and Moog Model 15, bringing a powerful piece of synth history right into any studio.
Who’s staring in this blockbuster?
- Roland JP-8000 aka Behringer JT-4000 Micro: As a reproduction of the JP-8k sound engine with supersaw waveform, the JP-8000 is the inspiration. It is a four-voice hybrid paraphonic synthesizer with two analog-modeled oscillators that still embodies the 12-bit character.
- Moog Minitaur aka Behringer Toro: Based on the Moog Taurus Revision 1, the announced bass synthesizer Toro was created, wanting to convince with a pure analogue signal path. The Eurorack solution has two VCOs, ladder filters and four presets.
- Oberheim Matrix 6 aka Behringer UB-1: The Oberheim Matrix 6 is the sonic model of the portable UB-1, equipped with two analogue oscillators, filter and arpeggiator.
- Oberheim SEM 2-Voice aka Behringer 2-XM: The analogue synthesizer 2-XM is the clone of the former SEM 2-Voice, which can claim four VCOs and envelopes each. Two multi-mode filters, LFOs, as well as external audio inputs are also part of the Eurorack device’s range of functions.
- Moog Model 15 aka Behringer Model 15: Moog Model 15 is the idol and is re-released under the same name as a semi-modular synthesizer. Dual oscillators, filters and 48 patch jacks, as well as an arpeggiator are among the other features.
- Roland Jupiter-80 aka Behringer Saturn Soul: An emulation of the Jupiter-80 is the compact USB synthesizer Saturn Soul with a 27 keyboard. The sound generation is based on three VCOs, plus vintage multimode filters and a 16-step sequencer.
- Sequential Prophet VS aka Behringer Pro VS Mini: Modelled after the Prophet VS is the four-voice hybrid vector synthesizer Pro VS Mini. It can be used to recall 127 wavetables and 32 presets on the internal sequencer and arpeggiator.
- 2,54 GB sound bank (Zampler) | 1,27 GB expansion (optimised for MPC’s)
- 99 patches
- sounds from Roland JP-8000 and Jupiter-80, Moog Taurus and Model 15, Oberheim Matrix 6 and SEM 2-Voice
- emulating the sound of Behringer’s synths JT-4000, Toro, UB-1, 2-XM, Model 15, Saturn Soul and Pro VS Mini
- 30 basses
- 30 leads
- 17 pads
- 22 synths
- 1.287 samples (Zampler) | 495 Samples (optimised for MPC’s)
The library is compatible with Zampler and Akai MPC One, X, Live, Live mkII, Force, Studio, Touch, MPC Software, MPC Beats and Renaissance
Behringer’s Magnificent Seven expansion for Zampler and Akai MPCs is available for 14.99 Euro.
More information: ZamplerSounds
Scroll to bottom for more related news.