Caelum Audio has released Flux Mini 2, a free effect plugin designed to add life, character, and dynamism to your tracks.
The customizable graph creates a shape that can be used to modulate filter cutoff, filter resonance, amplitude and mix.
Just create a shape on the graph and set your desired amount of modulation using the depth slider beneath each parameter to hear great rhythmic effects.
Pre-loaded with 20 presets to get you going, it won’t be long before you’ve built a plethora of shapes to accentuate your fantastic music.
- Modulate multiple parameters: Cutoff, Resonance, Amp and Mix.
- 3 filter modes: Low-pass, high-pass and band-pass.
- Create custom modulation shapes with the graph.
- Synced modulation with your DAW.
- MIDI triggering.
- Output graphs as MIDI CC.
Flux Mini 2 is available in AU, AUv3, VST3 & AAX formats for Windows, macOS and iOS.
More information: Caelum Audio