Arturia has released Augmented Strings Intro virtual instrument and they’re offering it for free until April 30th, 2022.
Augmented Strings Intro is a streamlined version of an innovative instrument that combines rich sampled strings with state-of-the-art synthesis, giving modern producers immediate access to a comprehensive range of authentic, abstract, and evocative string sounds.
Uniting quality string libraries with state-of-the-art synthesis, Augmented Strings Intro is your quickest route to the fresh string sound you’ve always wanted. Go beyond conventional libraries, virtual instruments, and familiar orchestral timbres, and elevate your string sounds to inspiring new heights.
Whether you’re a composer, producer, sound designer, or anything in between, effortlessly control an enhanced hybrid ensemble that’ll set your production alight.
- Dynamic hybrid string instrument
- 2 sound Layers within each preset; 2 sound sources per layer
- Detailed string sample library
- Featuring solo and ensemble strings
- Double bass, cello, viola, and violin
- Close and Far Mics
- Over 60 articulations
- Modern synth sounds including
- Virtual analog with our award-winning TAE® technology
- Granular engine producing Warp, glitch and stretch sounds
- Harmonic engine based on additive synthesis
- Wavetable engine with look up table for more abrasive digital sounds
- Morph control moves between Layers A and B, as well as affecting up to 8 parameters per preset
- 7 additional macros: Time, Color, Motion, FX A, FX B, Reverb, Delay
- 50 factory presets included
Augmented Strings works in standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit (64-bit DAWs only) and soon will also be NKS compatible.
You can add it to your Arturia account for free until April 30th, 2022.
More information: Arturia