Behringer has introduced UB-1 Spirit, a portable analog synthesizer with 2 analog oscillators, classic VCF, and arpeggiator.
Uli (Behringer) passionately believes in empowering everyone by providing access to great-sounding musical instruments, especially for kids, so they can start a lifelong love affair with electronic music and sound synthesis.
- Programmable synthesizer with 2 DCOs and classic 4-pole filter
- Legendary 3396/3397 analog chip design, found in the Oberheim Matrix 6/1000*
- 16 touch-sensitive keys for great playability
- 32 memory presets, expandable via SynthTribe app
- Arpeggiator with 3 patterns and hold function
- Individual envelopes for VCF and VCA for creative sound shaping
- 2 powerful LFOs to control filter and oscillator tuning
- 6 functions buttons and OLED display for easy and immediate parameter editing
- USB Micro connector allows powering via smartphone, power bank or computer
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation (including NRPN/CC control of all parameters and bulk load/save)
Behringer says the UB-1 synthesizer is fully developed and once they’ll receive the chips, shipping will start. The estimated price is only US$ 49.
More information: Behringer