Mixland has announced the release of FreeTilt!, a free tilt equalizer plugin for DAWs on Windows and macOS.
FreeTilt! is a stripped-down version of the TILT! plugin, a collaboration between Mixland’s Jesse Ray Ernster and Kiive Audio’s Eddie Lucciola. It is a powerful passive tilt equalizer with an adjustable vacuum tube output stage. The EQ curves and tube circuitry were inspired by classic and modern pieces of tube gear.
- Meticulously-tuned passive tube equalizer with a rich analog sound
- Classic tilt functionality with high and low shelving points at 100hz and 12khz
- Rich and detailed Class-A triode vacuum tube output stage with adjustable grit parameter
Tube stage is post EQ, and is influenced directly by EQ moves that drive into it“Tilt” parameter adds modeled tube EQ with gorgeous high and low shelves
- Scale animation that reflects the amount of attenuation chosen by the user
- Tube visuals that glow brightly to convey the amount of tube warmth being applied
FreeTilt! is available in VST, AU & AAX formats and is compatible with macOS X 10.7 & higher (M1 and Monterey supported), Windows 7 & higher (Pro Tools 11 and above).
More information: Mixland
Scroll to bottom for more related news.