Boz Digital Labs has released Panipulator 3, a free stereo imaging & panning plugin for DAWs on Windows and macOS.
Panipulator is an indispensable, CPU-friendly tool that lets you achieve accurate mix translation across various less-than-ideal playback systems.
With simple streamlined controls, you can check mono compatibility, speaker polarity, identify phase issues in multi-miked instruments, isolate speakers in mono, and more—and it’s absolutely FREE.
- Simple, streamlined user interface
- Check the mono compatibility of mixes
- Identify problems in the stereo field
- Hear what your mixes will sound like in imperfect playback media
- Use correctively or creatively
- Flip phase on left and right speakers individually
- Isolate speakers in mono, in and out of phase
- Flip the stereo field to assess differences in speaker playback
- Listen in “LoFi” mode
Panipulator is available in 64-bit VST2.4, VST3, AU, AAX plugin versions for Windows and macOS.
More information: Boz Digital Labs
Scroll to bottom for more related news.