Arturia has announced the release of Tape Mello-Fi, a free-for-limited-time tape emulator plugin based on Mellotron V’s vintage sound & behavior.
Tape Mello-Fi is an easy-to-use effect plugin that brings instant chill atmosphere and vintage tape-aged warmth in a few clicks. With it, you can add sublime lo-fi vibes over your drum loops, vocals, mix bus, and anything in between.
With a simple interface that’s straight out of a classic studio, Tape Mello-Fi provides all your lo-fi needs within seconds, from subtle analog fatness to dizzy pitch flutters. Lush, fat, and crunchy, all-in-one.
Whether you want to make your keys & pads shine, give your vocals depth, or saturate your whole mix vintage-style, Tape Mello-Fi delivers. Use it on any track or project and let the chill commence.
- Authentic tape emulator & lo-fi effect based on Mellotron V’s vintage sound & behavior
- Includes classic tape controls like Noise, Flutter, Wow, Wear, and Mechanics
- Introduces useful features like Distortion and Boost
- Interactive tape wheel with tempo-synchronized Tape Stop feature and optional Instant Tape Catch-up
- 12dB low-pass and high-pass filter section
- Enhanced Stereo Width feature introduces offsets to Wow & Flutter from left to right for an extra-wide sound
- Curated 25-preset library for instant-access to retro & lo-fi effects
- Apple M1 compatible
To celebrate the launch of Tape Mello-Fi as the year comes to an end, Arturia is offering the full plugin as an exclusive free download. The free offer is valid until December 31st, 2021.
More information: Arturia