Yum Audio is giving for free its new LoFi Flux Light, a free tape warble effect plugin for Windows and macOS.
Its intricate mix of analog modeled tape warble, flutter as well as a versatile tone section allow the creation of anything, from subtle stereo effects to full-blown creative sound transformations.
We took our established virtual tape circuits and used them in a way that gives you full control over the behavior and accuracy of their Warble and Flutter effects. The plugin can be very clean and precise or create a sound that is warm and has beautiful inconsistencies.
- add variety, life & character to any audio signal you feed into it
- analog-modeled Warble section for slow pitch changes
- freely adjustable Warble Instability
- two-time modes – free-running or in sync with your session
- Jitter mode for fast random changes
- Slow mode for smooth fluctuations
LoFi Flux is available in AAX, VST3, AU versions for DAWs and other plugin hosts loaded on Windows and macOS.
More information: Yum Audio