Echo Sound Works has released Vinyl Guitar, a free virtual guitar instrument plugin for Windows and macOS.
Vinyl Guitar is an easy-to-use and fully playable guitar plugin made from a sampled guitar processed through a vinyl record player.
- Fret Noise – Use this macro to control the level of the fret noise you hear when changing notes and chords.
- String Buzz – This macro adds buzz to some strings randomly to more accurately recreate the sound of a real guitar.
- Pick Noise – This macro adds a picked attack to the start of the sound.
- Reverb – The reverb knob is a dry/wet knob. The reverb settings panel opens a pop-up box allowing you to dial in other settings.
- Attack/Release/Dynamics – This section of the GUI allows you to change how the guitar plays to fit your playing style or MIDI.
Vinyl Guitar is available in VST & AU plugin formats for DAWs operating on Windows and macOS.
More information: Echo Sound Works