Eplex7 DSP has announced the release of Analog, a free filter and analog distortion VST effect plugin for Windows.
Eplex7 says Analog was developed for all music producers and sound designers who are searching for real warm “liquid” analog filter and fat-sounding analog-type distortion for their music.
This VST effect can be used for light analog coloration, to add color and warmth to the tracks, but also for heavy distortions and signal destruction. You can apply it on synths, drums, guitars, also the entire mix.
Analog includes 2x over-sampled analog-modeled liquid filter and analog-type distortion.
- Analog type distortion, from light warmth and saturation to heavy distortion
- 2x over-sampled for smoother sound and reduction of digital aliasing
- Analog modeled liquid filter and analog-type distortion
- SSE / SSE2 processing for reduced CPU consumption without any loss of sound quality (both l+r channels are processed at the same time as one processor instruction while it consumes CPU only as one channel)
- Input knob 0-3X
- Output knob 0-2X
- Bypass knob
- Preset manager with 9 example presets
Analog is available in VST plugin format for DAWs and other plugin hosts running on Windows.
More information: Eplex7 DSP