There’s a new deal on VSTBuzz, they’re offering 50% off USQ-1 Digital-Analog Wave Synth by UVI (now is €33 instead of €66).
USQ-1 was modeled on a classic digital-analog wave synth, the Ensoniq ESQ-1. This virtual instrument comes with a bank of 400 presets to get you started but you can quickly and easily alter the provided sounds to suit your needs. It is a synth suitable for everything from basses to leads, from pads to arps, crazy effects, and more. All with a tasty 80’s vibe!
- Inspired by a cult-favorite ’80s synthesizer workstation
- Explore 400 fully editable presets or create your own
- Vintage hardware sounds with modern sound-shaping tools
- Five main sections – Main Page & Globals, Edit Page, Mod Page, Fx Page, Arp Page
- Size: 6,72 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 12,69 GB in WAV)
- Content: 400 Presets, 22 768 Samples
- Sample Resolution: 44.1 kHz. Recording at 88.2 kHz
UVI have leveraged years of experience with this synth and put their hearts into creating a collection of sounds that they’re proud of and are sure you’ll enjoy.
This library runs in the free UVI Workstation (VST/AU/AAX, standalone) and doesn’t require any other software to function!
For a limited time, you can buy USQ-1 Digital-Analog Wave Synth for only €33 at VSTBuzz.