Anwida Soft has announced its Tremolo effect plugin worth $12 is now available for free to anyone who registers on their website.
This tremolo plugin continuously changes the amplitude of a signal creating the impression of a pulsing source. The interface is simple with typical controls such as rate and depth, degree and level.
- 64-bit internal precision
- highly optimized DSP code
- ultra-clean and noiseless processing
- factory presets
- parameter values can be entered manually
- fully automatable (depending on host application)
- stereo output (stereo->stereo)
Anwida Tremolo is available in VST & AU plugin formats for Windows and macOS. In order to download it for free, simply create an account at Anwida Soft.