Refined Digital Group has announced the release of SawPluck, a free virtual synthesizer featuring a single saw oscillator alongside a suite of effects and parameters.
SawPluck is described by its developer as an “Analogue Emulated Trance Pluck Synthesizer” that’s very handy for quick Trance chords, riffs, and melodies. RDG says they carefully crafted all the details of analog circuitry and electronic components through advanced DSP and mathematics. The plugin is entirely coded through the C++ framework.
- 15 different filter types (lowpass, highpass, notch, hybrid, analog, etc.)
- amp envelope and filter envelope (ADSR)
- filter cutoff, reso, and filter Mod
- built-in delay and reverb effects
- .rdg/.RDG user presets
- factory presets
- users can create and save their own presets in .rdg file format
- 32 voice polyphony
Although it’s a single oscillator synthesizer, still it has a very warm sound what is usually missing in a regular subtractive synthesizer.
SawPluck is free for personal and commercial use. If you like the plugin, you can make a donation on the author’s page.
You can download the plugin for free at Refined Digital Group (64-bit VST/AU, Windows & macOS).