Riot Audio has announced the release of Bionic Plucks and Mallets – Lite Edition, a free Kontakt instrument based on their Bionic “transient splicing engine”
This engine has been designed to give detailed control over a range of parameters needed to mix and match a number of different initial transients to another set of tails/longer sounds. Therefore it can deliver some Hybrid recreations of classic sounds with mostly organic attacks (taps, mallets, plucks, brush) and a mix of organic and synth/pure sine tails.
Bionic Plucks and Mallets – Lite Edition offers replicas of classic house organ sounds, Celesta, Music Box, Xylophone, as well as a range of bass sounds including a “reconstructed” pizzicato upright bass.
- 4 layers of sound: 2 transient layers and 2 tail layers
- Extensive sound-sculpting controls, including crossover fade (between transient and tail samples), crossover point, tail envelope, transient attack curve (shape)
- Vibrato, Velocity Sensitivity (Volume, Low Pass and High Pass) and Humanize Controls for in-depth realism
- 20 Presets: Tap Celesta, Tap Bell, Mr Android Pluck, Plastic Pizzicato Bass, Breathy Stab, Expansive Xylophone, Rhodesian Scholar, House Organ, Vibey House Organ, Steel Drum Baby, Music Box, Starlight Swoosh, A Gong or Two, Plucky Squelchy Bass, White Noise Organ Stab, Pillow Harp, Gamelan, Hammond Bass, Electric Bass, Heavy Tines
- Replika Analog Style delay
- Based on Riot Audio’s proprietary Bionic Transient Splicing Engine
- Total size of sampled content: 0.36 GB
Bionic Plucks and Mallets – Lite Edition is the follow-up of another Riot Audio freebie we covered this month, namely Tremolo Clouds, a cinematic morphing pad instrument.
These libraries works with a full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 6.4.2 and above (not compatible with Kontakt Player).
More information and download at Riot Audio (requires to add to cart).
Scroll to bottom for more related news.