Riot Audio has announced the release of Bionic Plucks and Mallets – Lite Edition, a free Kontakt instrument based on their Bionic “transient splicing engine”
This engine has been designed to give detailed control over a range of parameters needed to mix and match a number of different initial transients to another set of tails/longer sounds. Therefore it can deliver some Hybrid recreations of classic sounds with mostly organic attacks (taps, mallets, plucks, brush) and a mix of organic and synth/pure sine tails.
Bionic Plucks and Mallets – Lite Edition offers replicas of classic house organ sounds, Celesta, Music Box, Xylophone, as well as a range of bass sounds including a “reconstructed” pizzicato upright bass.
- 4 layers of sound: 2 transient layers and 2 tail layers
- Extensive sound-sculpting controls, including crossover fade (between transient and tail samples), crossover point, tail envelope, transient attack curve (shape)
- Vibrato, Velocity Sensitivity (Volume, Low Pass and High Pass) and Humanize Controls for in-depth realism
- 20 Presets: Tap Celesta, Tap Bell, Mr Android Pluck, Plastic Pizzicato Bass, Breathy Stab, Expansive Xylophone, Rhodesian Scholar, House Organ, Vibey House Organ, Steel Drum Baby, Music Box, Starlight Swoosh, A Gong or Two, Plucky Squelchy Bass, White Noise Organ Stab, Pillow Harp, Gamelan, Hammond Bass, Electric Bass, Heavy Tines
- Replika Analog Style delay
- Based on Riot Audio’s proprietary Bionic Transient Splicing Engine
- Total size of sampled content: 0.36 GB
Bionic Plucks and Mallets – Lite Edition is the follow-up of another Riot Audio freebie we covered this month, namely Tremolo Clouds, a cinematic morphing pad instrument.
These libraries works with a full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 6.4.2 and above (not compatible with Kontakt Player).
More information and download at Riot Audio (requires to add to cart).