Mastrcode Music has released T-Force Delay, a free delay effect plugin for digital audio workstations on Windows (VST/VST3).
T-Force Delay is a dual-mode delay effect device that can be used to add an echo effect to your sound. Its feedback signal can be modulated with filters and a degrader, to emulate the old vintage style analog tape echo effects.
- Effect device for using as an insert effect or send effect
- Powe switch – can be switched off to turn the plugin into bypass mode
- Sync switch for switching between free mode and host sync mode for the delay time
- Switch for enabling ping pong mode
- Delay time control – controls the time of the delay
- Feedback control – controls the feedback signal length
- Mix control for the dry signal
- Mix control for the wet signal
T-Force Delay can produce simple stereo delays, but also can be switched to ping pong mode for that typical left/right ping pong echo effect. It also has a flanger to create some crazy flanger effects on the feedback signal.
The plugin is available in VST & VST3 plugin formats for Windows only. You can download it for free at Mastrcode Music (direct download, ZIP file).