VSTBuzz has announced the release of a new deal, 60% off Pattern Strings V2 Kontakt library by Ben Osterhouse; now is €25 instead of €62.
This library is perfect for Film Scoring, TV Music, Chamber Music, or any situation that requires realistic ostinato string textures.
Pattern Strings V2 offers a unique approach to ostinatos by providing a collection of tempo-synced rhythmic fragments. These 19 rhythms have been recorded at two dynamic layers on violin, viola, cello, and bass, with 4 round robins.
The interface utilizes an intuitive drag and drop mechanic which allows you to arrange the rhythms into sequences in which all the rhythms flow together with natural phrasing and musicality.
The collection features the following instruments in one intuitively designed Kontakt interface: Violin, Viola, Cello, and Bass.
- 8.5GB (compressed)
- Dynamic loading script makes the instrument easy on memory and provides the user a wide array of sounds from a single NKI
- Endlessly customizable ostinato string patterns
- Assignable key switches
- Two pattern lanes with crossfade function
- Panning for individual instruments
- Panning for each sequencer lane
- Randomize patterns
- Remove individual pattern parts using a backspace function (instead of having to clear the entire pattern)
- Voice limit halves if only one pattern has rhythms in it – this saves memory
- All the combinations of instruments have been rendered down, both single and with stereo doubling; this makes it possible to layer instruments together without so much memory and CPU
Pattern Strings requires a full version of Native Instruments Kontakt; it is not compatible with the free Kontakt Player.
The 60% off promo is valid for a limited time only.
More information: VSTBuzz