HASound has updated Big Apple, a dynamic range compressor designed especially for work in parallel compression mode without the need for any additional routing inside your DAW.
This audio processor allows you to use the parallel compression mixing technique, also known as New York compression.
- Threshold: from 0 dB to -60 dB
- Ratio: until 20:1 (with the soft knee mode)
- Make-up gain: until +24 dB
- Attack range: 1..200 ms
- Release range: 50..2000 ms (with the auto release mode)
- The sidechain input for an external signal (your host application has to support this feature)
Starting with version 2.1.0, you can download this plugin for free. Now the plugin is also available as a simple unit (without the parallel mixer part), plus it includes more user-friendly level meters. Another notable addition is the sidechain input for an external signal (your host application has to support this feature).
Big Apple is available in VST & VST3 plugin formats for Windows.
More information: HASound