Audiority has announced the release of PolyComp, an analog-modeled multiband mastering compressor plugin for Windows and macOS.
PolyComp is a versatile dynamic processor, providing three bands of VCA compression. Each band is an independent compressor with its own standard controls (Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release, Gain) and a three-way switch to bypass or mute each band.
You can use PolyComp as a corrective compressor on single tracks, as a mixbus compressor, or as a mastering tool.
- Analog modeled VCA compressor
- Three bands (Low, Mid, High)
- Two Crossover Filters
- Independent Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release, Gain per band
- On/Bypass/Mute Switch for each band
- Dry/Wet control for parallel compression
- Resizable interface
PolyComp is a VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plugin, compatible with DAWs and other plugin hosts running on Windows and macOS.
PolyComp is now available at the introductory price of €29 EUR (36% off €45 EUR regular price).
More information: Audiority