VSTBuzz has announced a new deal – 68% off Stringache Kontakt & WAV library by Silence+Other Sounds (€19 instead of €59).
Stringache is a modern horror library of mangled string noises. Silence+Other Sounds used close microphone techniques to record a huge deal of violin stabs and screeches, pizzicatos, cello staccatos, double bass jetè, crescendos, strident string gestures, bowed noises, etc. All of them have been heavily processed and transformed into unsettling, hair-raising cinematic horror effects.
Stringache is aimed at the contemporary composers of horror cinematic music: whenever you need a subtle violin effect to create tension, a rising cluster effect to grab the audience’s attention, or a screaming, ear-piercing string screech stab – Stringache will be your weapon.
- 68% off the normal price (normally €59)
- Extreme Mangled Strings For Cinematic Horror Music & FX (Kontakt & WAV)!
- Size (unzipped): 1.8 GB
- 6 folders of high resolution and Royalty-Free sounds
- A total of 570+ sounds (96 kHz, 24 bit .wav)
- Crescendos and mangled Rising Clusters (cello, viola, violin)
- Piercing high note Screeches and Jump Scares
- Dark Cellos and Double Bass Jetè
- Twisted string gestures
- Rhythms and Clocks synched to DAW
- Adjustable sample offset for each individual sample
- Construction kit of 270+ source recordings (double bass, cello, viola, and violin)
- 14 Kontakt Instruments with a Custom UI to further manipulate the sounds
- All GUI controls are assignable to MIDI CC using the standard Kontakt METHOD
Kontakt instruments require the full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or later (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player). You don’t necessarily need Kontakt to use the sounds. You can import every sound in your DAW, in your favorite audio sampler, video editing software, or in any software able to handle .wav files.
The 68% off promotion is valid for a limited time.
More information: VSTBuzz