VSTBuzz has announced a new deal, 70% off Pad Motion 3.0 – free virtual synthesizer by Sample Fuel; now is €39 instead of €130.
Pad Motion 3.0 is a standalone granular synthesis plugin (VST/AU/AAX) that utilizes 4 different synthesis engines making it one of the most unique and capable synths available anywhere.
This feature-rich plugin lets you create continually moving and modulating pads and textures which are perfect for sound design, cinematic music, EDM, and more.
Its features include:
- Sample and granular engine with up to 8 de-tunable voices
- Over 900 Sampled Sources
- Over 1740 Program Presets
- Analog Modeled Synthesizer with Noise, Sub and Ring generator and 8 de-tunable voices
- 2 Wavetable oscillator synth with 8 de-tunable voices. Also includes Sub and Noise oscillators.
- Presets have up to 4 Layers and can load patches in up to 16 slots that can be used multi-timbral or layered
- Simple single interface
- 18 different insert effects
- 61 Total effects via the aux channels
- 8 Quick Control knobs to access the most common parameters for fast adjustments
Pad Motion 3.0 requires HALion Sonic SE 3.2.20, which is available for free as a plugin for any VST3, VST2, AU, and AAX compatible host and as a stand-alone application for macOS and Windows.
For a limited time, Pad Motion costs €39 (70% off €130 regular price).
More information: VSTBuzz