Solid State Logic has announced a flash 90% off sale on its SSL Native X-Comp stereo compressor plugin for Windows and macOS. Until December 20th, you can buy it for only $19.99.
SSL Native X-Comp is a sophisticated and extremely versatile stereo compressor that cuts through the mass of freeware and bundled plugins available with genuinely professional features, results, and interface. This advanced digital compressor is capable of replicating numerous classic and modern compressor types.
- Exceptional control; mastering grade transparent to smash everything
- Advanced graphic knee control with 0 to 40dB range and proportional response characteristic
- Dual symmetrical knee design allows detailed shaping of the compression characteristic
- Advanced sidechain architecture using 1st order filters delivers user-friendly Frequency Dependant Parallel Compression
- Max Gain Reduction control sets the maximum reduction between 20 and 60dB
- Amplitude Histogram display provides advanced real-time pre/post signal analysis
- Intuitive user interface with drag and move graphic, mouse wheel, and numeric editing
- Stereo input and output metering with peak hold and separate RMS meter
- A/B facility for instant comparison of two different Compression setups
SSL Native X-Comp is available in VST/AU/AAX plugin versions for Windows and macOS. Activation and use require an iLok user ID (free) and iLok License Manager installed on your computer.
SSL Native X-Comp is now only $19.99 (was $199!) until Dec 20th; enter code Xcomp1999 during checkout.
More information: Solid State Logic