Rigid Audio has announced Ambiloop Bundle collection of two Kontakt sample libraries is now free with newsletter subscription.
Ambiloop Volume 1 & 2 contain 100 cinematic-like electronica & ambient construction kits each, delivered in four parts (Bass, Pad, Ambient and Groove).
All loops are synced to your DAW’s tempo. Each part also features onboard effects like the stepfilter that adds instant motion to any part. Furthermore, they come with 60 different IR’s (impulse response files) for Kontakt’s convolution reverb to add further “space” to the sounds.
- Ambiloop Vol. 1: 1.1 GB / 100 construction kits (NKI)
- Ambiloop Vol. 2: 1.1 GB / 100 construction kits (NKI)
- 800 24 bit/44 kHz WAV files consisting of:
- 200 bass loops
- 200 pad loops
- 200 ambient loops
- 200 groove loops
- polyphonic time-stretching
- part mute
- groove loops also playable sliced
- modwheel targets: lowpass filter, highpass filter and volume per part
- volume, pan, auto-pan, semi tuning, and double speed switches per part
- uncompressed WAV files acidized and ready for any daw
- mix and match for endless combinations
These libraries require a full version of Kontakt 5.7.1 and above; they aren’t compatible with the free Kontakt Player.
In order to download the bundle, a valid email is needed. You will be subscribed to Rigid Audio’s newsletter and you’ll receive an always-valid 10% off coupon.
More information: Rigid Audio