TBProAudio has announced version 2.0 of its free sTilt plugin for Windows and macOS.
sTiltV2 is a linear phase filter which tilts the audio spectrum around a given center frequency.
Version 2.0 brings DSEQ’s convolution engine for distortion-free slope changes and a scalable GUI.
- Adjustable slope from -6dB/Oct to +6dB/Oct
- Adjustable center frequency
- 5 quality modes: low, eco, medium, high, max
- Unit auto-gain
- Switch-able clip protection
- Filter limit
- Stereo/left/right/mid/side channel selection
- Stereo/left/right/mid/side channel monitoring
- Sample exact bypass
- Linear phase filter design
sTilt is available in VST/AU plugin versions for Windows and macOS.
More information: TBProAudio