Audiority has announced the release of Solidus Randy 250, a faithful analog modeled simulation of the iconic Randall RG100ES and RH150 solid-state amplifiers.
The RG100ES head, produced in the late 80s, has been a remarkable amplifier that defined the sound of some of the greatest metal bands of that time, while the RH150 is a more modern rendition with much more gain. Both amplifiers are renowned for their huge low end and crushing gain.
Audiority carefully modeled the original amplifier and added some goodies to further shape your guitar tone: a noise gate, a modern overdrive, a couple EQs (6 Band Graphic EQ + a 3 Band Parametric), a post-amp 5 band EQ, and a Dual Cab Loader.
- Analog Modelled Solid State Amplifiers
- RG: 2 Channels (Green/Red)
- RG: Overdrive Channel Boost
- RH: 2 Channels (Clean/Overdrive)
- RH: Clean Channel Boost
- RH: Overdrive Channel with Dual Gain
- Noise Gate
- Wild Drive
- EQ Duo (6 Band EQ → 3 Band Parametric EQ/Booster)
- Post Amp 5 Band Equalizer
- Integrated Dual Cabinet Simulator
- Resizable interface
- Standalone mode
Solidus Randy 250 is out now with an intro price of €35 (reg. price €75). The discount is valid until December 1st. 2020.
More information: Audiority