Steinberg has announced the release of Cubase 11, a major update that comes with a vast range of workflow and performance improvements, as well as exciting new ways to find inspiration and improve your productions.
Cubase 11 delivers myriad workflow and performance improvements across the entire range. Along with Cubase 11 Pro, Steinberg has also upgraded the smaller Artist and Elements editions: VariAudio 3, ARA 2 support and unlimited audio, MIDI and instrument tracks in Artist, and side-chain support in Elements.
Steinberg’s Senior Marketing Manager for Cubase, Matthias Quellmann, commented:
Cubase 11 is an outstanding release, which includes many enhancements and new features to make producing music easier, quicker and, yes, make Cubase more fun to use as well. We have been working closely with producers and composers to see what developments would enhance their workflow: some have a big impact on how one works in Cubase while others are small, detailed changes that make certain processes run just that much more smoothly.
Overall, Cubase 11 is an essential update for all Cubase users as well as being the ideal version for those looking to dive into the world of music production for the first time.
- Advanced Audio Export: Save time with new export queues [Pro].
- Sampler Track 2: New creative features including slicing, LFOs and legato glide [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Scale Assistant: Follow, quantize and play live to a set scale [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Advanced Key Editor: Create perfect pitch bends and more [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Global Tracks: Stay in sync more easily [Pro].
- Frequency 2: Precise dynamic EQ for better mixing [Pro].
- Squasher: Improve leads, tame bass and enhance reverb for EDM [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Score Editor: Workflow improvements and beautiful new fonts [Pro].
- New Samples: Six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- SuperVision: Super-flexible, customizable metering [Pro, Artist].
- Imager: Multiband stereo placement for perfect panning [Pro, Artist].
- MultiTap Delay Surround Support: Delay in up to 5.1 surround sound [Pro].
- Windows 10 Variable DPI: More scaling settings [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Cubase Artists/Elements Upgrades: More bang for fewer bucks [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Multiple Side-Chain: Improved input architecture [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Eucon Support: Latest Avid console compatibility [Pro].
- VST Connect SE 5: Resizable HiDPI-ready interface for remote recording solutions [Pro].
- Workflow and UI Improvements: Refinements to make your working life easier [Pro, Artist].
- Apple Metal Acceleration: Enjoy maximum Mac performance [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- SpectraLayers One: Visual editing and audio source separation [Pro, Artist].
Availability and pricing
Cubase Pro 11, Cubase Artist 11 and Cubase Elements 11 are available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. The suggested retail price for the boxed version of Cubase Pro 11 is 579 euros; download only is available for 559 euros. The suggested retail price for the boxed version of Cubase Artist 11 is 329euros; download only is available for 309 euros. The suggested retail price for the boxed and download versions of Cubase Elements 11 is 99.99euros.
Various downloadable updates and upgrades, crossgrades, and education versions are exclusively available through the Steinberg Online Shop.
Customers who have activated Cubase Pro 10.5, Cubase Artist 10.5 and Cubase Elements 10.5 or earlier versions since October 14, 2020, are eligible for a free, downloadable grace period update to the latest version, respectively.
More information: Steinberg
Scroll to bottom for more related news.