Analog Obsession has announced the release of Britpressor, a free compressor/ limiter plugin with multiband and sidechain.
Britpressor: Vintage Solid-State Compressor/Limiter with multiband-sidechain.
No update! From scratch!
- Compressor threshold: will set the threshold for the compressor section (orange labeled knob)
- Compressor recovery: release time for the compressor section (orange labeled knob)
- Limiter level: will set a limiting level (above of compressor threshold)
- Limiter recovery: release time for the limiter section (above of compressor recovery)
- Gain: make-up gain (placed after limiter section)
- Ratio: ratio setting for the compressor section
- MIX: blending dry and wet signals (placed after limiter section)
- HPF: cuts lows for internal/External sidechain input (only compressor section)
- MID: boost or cut mids (1.6khz) for internal/external sidechain input; you can boost and get more compression on mids or cut for release mids (only compressor section)
- HIGH: boost or cut mids (10khz) for internal/external sidechain input; you can boost and get more compression on highs or cut for release highs (only compressor section)
- EXT: will engage external sidechain input
Another cool plugin by Analog Obsession is MASBAX, a free transparent mixbus/mastering equalizer plugin.
Britpressor is available in the following plugin formats: Windows (VST/VST3) and macOS (VST/VST3/Audio Unit). If you like the plugin, you can support the author via his Patreon.
More information: Analog Obsession