Plugin Boutique has announced 50% off Carbon Electra, its powerful and intuitive synth plugin for Windows and macOS.
Carbon Electra is a four-oscillator subtractive synth with a modern feature set. It has been developed as an advanced learning tool whilst also being a powerful and easy-to-program synth. Being based on vintage analog routing and featuring flexible modulation options including an editable stepper and note performer.
The graphical displays act as a comprehensive information tool as well as an accurate guide to each parameter change. Best of all, it sounds incredible.
- Powerful synth engine that is easy to learn and use with no hidden menus
- 4 Analog style sync-able oscillators with adjustable pulse width, frequency modulation, oscillator unison and multiple wave types including pitch-able noise
- Ability to run the amp section “too hot” into the built in optional limiter at the main output, creating a modern hyper-compressed sound
- Super flexible unison control ranging from subtle warmth to massive super saw or super square sound
- Multiple stereo width parameters allowing high precision control of the stereo field
- Ability to faithfully recreate classic analog sequences and acid lines with a modern twist by using note sequencer, editable nodes and unique filter modes
- Create aggressive tones with the all-new distortion modes and oscillator unison
Carbon Electra contains presets by artists such as Mike Huckaby, Kosheen, Freemasons, Carl Cox, DJ Pierre, D Product, and many more. The plugin versions available are VST 64-bit for Windows and VST/AU 64-bit for macOS.
For a limited time only, you can buy it for only $25 at Plugin Boutique. Until November 15th, any purchase receives a free copy of Ozone 9, Neutron 3, or Nectar Elements by iZotope.
More information: Plugin Boutique