Image-Line has announced the release of version 20.7.3 of its FL Studio digital audio workstation. This is the third maintenance update and comes with more workflow improvements.
FL Studio is the result of over 20 years of continuous development, to become the fastest way from your brain to your speakers. Many of the world’s top DJs and producers started by downloading the FL Studio trial, making their first beats a bedroom studio.
Now it’s your turn, our trial allows you to make and save projects, then export them to audio formats like MP3 and WAV, ready to share with the world. How far will FL Studio take you?
Key features in version 20.7.3
- Playlist ‘Make unique’ Clips – Multiple selected clips, of any type, can now be made unique.
- Export all playlist track groups – Creates single track-stems for grouped tracks.
- Menus – Selectable menu items can be right-clicked to preview actions without closing the menu.
- Channel Rack – An indicator shows when dropping plugins between existing channels.
- MIDI Scripting – New select channel, pitch-bend range and plugin information options.
- Batch project export – Create .zip project files and single-file MIDI export.
- Improved unlock – More unlock options are shown on the about panel.
As usual, FL Studio 20.7.3 is a free update for customers under the Image-Line Lifetime Free Updates policy.
More information: Image-Line