SaschArt has announced the release of easyGater, a free/donationware sequenced gater plugin which modulates the volume of an audio input signal.
With easyGater, you easily increase the dynamics and synchronization of your songs. It takes very low resources.
- 32 steps synchronized with the host. Each step can be set as duration but also as volume. Triplet and Dotted mode supported.
- Can to set the speed (rate synchronized with host).
- Set the length of a cycle.
- Attack and Release for each step. You can also set the transition between steps with different volume in the Fade knob
- You can change the volume target at the output of an internal filter: Low Gain, High Gain and oscillations between Low and High. You can also set the frequency that split the Low and High
- You can change the global time for all steps. You can to lock the steps set as tie so that the decrease of the global time gate does not decrease the time for the tie (link) steps.
- You can change the values of the steps globally as time (blue arrows on the left) and as volume (green arrows on the right).
- Presets useful for a few musical genres: Trance, House, Groove.
easyGater is a plugin for Windows VST 32/64bits or macOS VST/AU.
More information: SaschArt