Output has announced the release of Overture, a new cinematic Arcade instrument built with Spitfire Audio, the leaders in orchestral sampling.
Overture is suitable for the beat lab and the big screen, adding drama to any track with regal brass, soothing woodwinds, and massive string samples neatly packed into a diverse array of emotive kits. Musicians can now play some of the world’s best orchestras using Arcade’s simple interface and proprietary modifiers, making it fast to tweak content on the fly.
“Spitfire has mastered the art of orchestral samples, and the kits in Overture reflect the same amazing quality you’d get in one of their libraries”, said Output CEO Gregg Lehrman. “And with the Arcade engine, you can take those samples and mangle them into something completely new”.
The 30 kits included in Overture range from inspiring orchestral textures to modern film score elements and are delivered directly within the Arcade plugin, with audio that always locks to tempo and pitch. “Output and Spitfire have always shared mutual respect, and we can’t wait to see what Arcade users do with our sounds”, said Spitfire Audio co-founder Christian Henson.
Overture is now included free for all Arcade customers. If you do not have an Arcade subscription, try it for 30 days with no limitations. ARCADE is updated with new features, product lines, loops and samples all the time. ARCADE is available exclusively at output.com/arcade.
Arcade is a software plugin that is compatible with all major recording programs. Cloud browsing delivers new product lines, kits, and loops directly within the plugin. The content is updated daily, also users can add their own loops and samples by easy drag and drop. Features include:
- All audio locks to tempo and key
- 15-voice Loop synthesizer
- Output’s proprietary modifiers transform loops on the fly
- 11 effects, 4 sliders, and deep modulation capabilities
- 15 channel mixer with 4 insert master bus and 2 send bus
- Audio previewing in original and session tempo/key
- Search, browse and sort by tag to find quickly
- Offline mode enables use without internet
- Input Quantize for tightening live performances
- OSX AU / VST / VST3 / AAX
- WIN VST / VST3 /AAX 32/64bit
Arcade is $10/month. FREE for the first 30 days, cancel any time.
More information: Output