HoRNet Plugins has announced that it is giving away for free SW34EQ MK2, an equalizer plugin for Windows and macOS usually priced at 19.99 EUR.
Hi everyone, we know it’s a very hard time for a large part of the world and because of the required lockdown to contain the COVID19 virus contagion, we must stay at home. To help you we decided to set one of our plugins free, the analog equalizer SW34EQ MK2.
The HoRNet SW34EQ MK2 is the digital version of the EQ found in an American console and it features the typical analog EQ sound and controls. It has been specifically modeled after one channel of this console. This EQ is very smooth and gentle, both in the EQ shapes (bells and shelves) and it’s almost perfect for general tone shaping, especially the low shelf gives weight to the sound without pumping it too much.
- 4 band analog equalizer
- High and low shelf filters
- 2 parametric filters with three different Q
- High pass filter with adjustable frequency and 18dB/octave slope
- Low pass filter with adjustable frequency and 12dB/octave slope
- Automatic input level adjustment to 0VU
- Automatic output compensation for input knob
- Analog emulation with saturation and hiss
- Adjustable saturation level
- Adjustable hiss level
- Automatic internal oversampling to guarantee best sound
HoRNet SW34EQ MK2 comes in Audio Units VST2.4, VST3, and AAX formats, with 32 and 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
In order to download and use the plugin for free, use coupon code SW34EQMK2FREE at checkout. The promotion is valid until April 3rd, 2020.
More information: HoRNet Plugins