VSTBuzz has announced 70% off Boz Digital Labs Transgressor 2, a plugin that combines a transient designer with two equalizers. For a limited time only, you can purchase this fantastic plugin at only €39 (70% off the regular price of €130).
Transgressor 2 sets a new standard for transient design by combining transient shaping with two 4-band equalizers, giving you the unprecedented power to EQ attack and sustain individually. Now you can craft the sound of your drums any way you want, whether it’s a subtle enhancement or changing the sound of an entire kit, and more.
- Hybrid transient designer with two 3-band equalizers with selectable slopes
- Gain controls let you boost or eliminate transients and sustain independently
- Mix knob lets you adjust wet/dry signal
- Adjustable transient detector lets you control sensitivity, eliminate false triggers from bleed
- Internal or external sidechain control of detector
- Sidechain EQ lets you dial in the frequencies that trigger the detector
- Three sidechain modes with “listen” feature to monitor sidechain signal
- Retrigger controls time between triggered events
- A/B bank comparison
- Factory presets
Transgressor 2 is available in VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS, AAX Native (macOS) and VST2, VST3, RTAS, AAX Native (Windows). The 70% off promotion is valid until April 1st, 2020.
More information: VSTBuzz