AudioFusion: Bureau has announced the release of SeteChave, a free stereo compressor plugin for Windows and macOS.
The author says SeteChave is a versatile compressor with characteristics close to the “pumping” effect. It is ideal for parallel compression on instruments or mixing.
- Input – input signal gain control from -12db to + 12db
- Att – attack ranging from 1.2ms to 500ms
- Rel – release ranging from 20ms to 5s
- Thereshold – with decibel range from 0db to -36db
- Ratio – compression ratio, ranging from 1: 1 to 200: 1
- Knee – curve gives compression, which varies between values 1 and 5 output – output
- signal gain control from -12db to + 12db.
SeteChave is an effect plugin for Windows and macOS. Installers contain 64-bit versions of the following formats: VST2, VST3, AU & AAX. The download requires adding to cart and checkout.
More information: AudioFusion: Bureau