Full Bucket Music has announced the release of Vocoder FBVC, a free effect plugin for Windows and macOS.
Vocoder FBVC simulates the classic KORG VC-10 Vocoder from 1978. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
The main features are:
- 20 band full stereo vocoder.
- 64 voice polyphonic built-in Tone Generator section.
- Accent Bending and Vibrato effects.
- Optional WAV file playback.
- Fully tweakable Analysis/Synthesis section.
- Tweakable Ensemble effect.
- Double precision audio processing.
- All parameters can be controlled by MIDI controllers.
Vocoder FBVC is available as VST & AU plugin for Windows and macOS (32 and 64-bit). Download is instant, also a PDF manual is included.
More information: Full Bucket Music