In the video below, Adam Pietruszko makes an in-depth review of ST3REO, 2getheraudio’s brand new stereo enhancer plugin. From interface highlights to actual utilization, you will see all quirks and features that make this plugin unique and exciting.
ST3REO audio software offers music producers a powerful but simple-to-use software tool for enhancing music tracks, stems, loops or even full music mixes in the stereo field.
More than just a widener, ST3REO correctly manages mono or stereo audio signals in the stereophonic field while maintaining proper phase, mono compatibility, bass frequency treatment and more. Also included is a modulation circuit for generating chorusing effects.
Let’s recapitulate all the features:
- advanced widening tool with simple and expert editing options
- 50 presets designed as starting points for processing various instruments and sound sources
- double widening algorithm with time spread and phase dispersion circuits
- dual-layer (mono+stereo) Mod Circuit for chorus/flange/vibrato effects. Effect retained in Mono
- includes 64-bit VST, AU and AAX effects plugins for compatibility with all DAWs
- perfect mono compatibility
- low cut filter for keeping the bass in mono
- air control for manipulating the brightness of the widening effect
- 2-point mid-EQ for fine-tuning the widening signal
- “Check Mono” button for a quick mono preview
ST3REO is available for Windows and macOS as VST/AAX/AU effect plugin. You can grab it now for a minimum of $10 (pay-what-you-want pricing system), or you can support the company by paying more. Stay tuned with 2getheraudio for more plugins.
More information: 2getheraudio
Scroll to bottom for more related news.