Mastrcode Music has announced the release of T-Force Alpha Plus 2, a free VST instrument synthesizer for Windows.
T-Force Alpha Plus 2 comes with all the features of the previous Alpha Plus and plus new enhanced features:
- New graphical user interface – now you can change every single panel’s background color individually in realtime while you have open the plugin inside your DAW.
- Filter, filter envelope and the amp envelope are swapped to the main panel instead of the modulations panel for better workflow. The distortion module now is in the effects panel.
- Drift Mode – every single oscillator now has a “drift” mode. You can add a slightly adjustable phase and/or pitch drift to simulate the voltage inaccuracies of a vintage analog synth.
- Better envelopes – envelope curves for the attack, decay and release now can be adjusted from linear to exponential.
- New filter with up to 14 different filter types.
- New designed LFO’s.
- Enhanced trance gate.
- Effects section – phaser effect added new enhanced distortion/saturation, new bitcrusher model, redesigned reverb and delay effects.
- Polyphony settings – the overall polyphony can be changed manually by the user.
The factory soundbank isn’t finished yet, there are only 10 presets such as basses, pads, plucks and leads. I didn’t have time to dive deep into the parameters, but judging the presets, this synth is capable of a very powerful sound, suitable for modern dance music productions.
T-Force Alpha Plus 2 is available now for free as 64-bit VST2 and VST3 plugins for Windows. A 32-bit version is planned to be released soon.
More information: Mastrcode Music Facebook